22 Nov Structural Heart Disease Expert in India
As the word describe Structural Heart Disease which means a defect in the heart structure this is generally by birth. This is acquired by wear and tear or by birth. According to Structural Heart Disease Expert In India in this disease, our heart valve is leaky either due to irregularity of shape or by other functioning. And sometimes a hole inside the heart by birth can also be the structural heart disease. The most common heart structural disease is
- PFO(patent poramen ovale)- it is a hole which acts as a flap.
- Aorta Coarctation- this is the narrowing condition of the vessel
- ASD (atrial septal defect)- in this there is a hole in the wall of the heart which separates the chamber of the heart.
- Aortic Steno- when the valve becomes narrow
- Hypertrophic Obstructive cardiomyopathy- when heart wall becomes thick
- Mitral Regurgitation- stretching condition of the valve
- Ventricular Septal- a hole in the lower chamber of the heart
Symptoms By Structural Heart Disease Expert in India
Structural heart disease is very unpredictable some times they show symptoms or sometimes make it difficult to live. As these are by a born defect that’s the biggest reason for not getting detected in early ages. Some symptoms are:
- the fluctuation of oxygen level
- palpitation of heart
- intolerance is heavy exercise
- stock like condition
- breathing problems after simple exercise or physical work.
- Irregular blood pressure in arms and legs
- dysfunctioning of kidney
Remedy By Structural Heart Disease Expert In India
Treatment of structural heart disease involves various kinds of treatment according to the type of disease. But the major catheter process is adopted to block the hole and repairing the heart valve. In this process, the soft tube-like structure known as the catheter is inserted into the coronary artery. This a very soft and medicated instrument with a hollow tube through which other instrument passes to th site which is required. Where it inflate the balloon which stops the hole inside the wall of the heart and valve. This is one of the major techniques used by doctors. Some other treatments by Structural Heart Disease Expert In India for other kinds of structural heart disease are:
- Aortic Stenosis
- valvere placment
- Pavb(Precutaneous aortic balloon valvuloplasty)
- Tavi(transcatheter aortic valve implantation)
- Atrial Septal Defect
- open heart surgery
- Mitral Stenosis
- Balloon surgery
- valve repair
- valve replacement
This is the latest developing trend and technology in the field of cardiology branch of medical science. By these methods now it is possible to save the life of a patient which was impossible early days as due to lack of technique and the most important is that the reliability of these methods make everyone shocked and grab the attention of the heart expert to get more research on these to improve the methodology.